This week, we wanted to share some of our favorite healthy recipes. Try them and let us know what you think!
1. It’s super easy to make your own Chipotle Burrito Bowl with this recipe from Well Plated.
2. Who knew you could make oatmeal in a crockpot? Try this slow-cooker Blueberry Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal by Hummusapian for an easy and healthy breakfast.
3. I always wanted to try Overnight Oats, but didn’t like any recipe I tried – until I found this one by Dashing Dish! It’s my go-to breakfast recipe that keeps me full until lunch.
4. Beat the heat with these frozen yogurt bites – a perfect summer snack via the Lean Green Bean.
5. This Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad looks amazing and putting it on top of a sweet potato is genius!